Crypto mining is the core method by which transaction validation occurs in public blockchain networks. Centrys is an active participant in the mining community. Centrys owns and operates the second largest Aion mining pool, and works to develop smart mining solutions to improve mining efficiency. Next generation blockchain solutions require next generation blockchains. Centrys is working to enable the adoption of these platforms via mining infrastructure development for new and innovative platforms.
How do I get an Aion Address?
Using Kernel Binary (Most Secure)
- Download the latest Aion kernel release from theofficial github repositoryand unpack the archive
- Navigate to the Aion kernel folder and run./aion.sh -a createto create a new address.
- Your keystore file which holds your private key will be saved in the/aion/keystorefolder. Save it somewhere secure along with your public key.
Using Hosted Wallet
- Go to the hosted Aion wallet application at testwallet.aion.network
- Select a password and follow the instructions to generate your keystore file.
- Save your keystore file (which holds your private key) somewhere secure, along with your public key.
How do I set up a miner?
- You'll need to be running Ubuntu 16 or higher. Non LTS versions (> 16.04) may require addional packages that Canonical removed from their default ppas
EWBF Miner For NVIDIA Cards
- Download EWBF's Equihash Miner 0.4 (Latest Supported Version EWBF Equihash miner v0.4.zip) from here (Ubuntu)or here (Windows)
- Make sure you have the appropriate drivers to run the miner depending on your card.
- Run the EWBF miner, specifying the pool's stratum url (using -l) and your rewards address (using -u) where you will receive your payouts: ./miner --algo aion --server pool.centrys.io --port 3333 --user rewards_address
- If you want to keep track of your workers, you can also specify a name when connecting to stratum ./miner --algo aion --server pool.centrys.io --port 3333 --user rewards_address.worker_name
Having trouble setting up your rig or connecting to our pool? Join us on Discord and we'll get you the support you as promptly as possible.